Mark Hensby (+500000) enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta after making the cut in his most recent appearance in this event in 2022, finishing 116th. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hensby before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Mark Hensby
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||116||74 (+3)||10||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-74 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||7||70-67-71-69 (-11)||9||$97,356|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||MC||84 (+13)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Mark Hensby
- Hensby has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four events.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, Hensby carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -4 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last eight rounds, Hensby has finished below par five times, while also carding one bogey-free round and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Mark Hensby
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hensby finished in the eighth percentile on the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, averaging 3.20 strokes.
- His 4.00-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship placed him in the 56th percentile of the competitors.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Valspar Championship, Hensby was better than just 10% of the golfers (averaging 5.00 strokes per hole).
- Hensby recorded a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.1.
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Hensby recorded three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.2).
- Hensby’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship were less than the field average (3.8).