As we enter the weekend of the 2022 AT&T Byron Nelson, Mark Hubbard is in 20th position with a score of -9.
Recent Tournaments: Mark Hubbard
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-74 (+5)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||51||68-71-71-69 (-5)||12||$17,356|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||72-72 (E)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Mark Hubbard
- Hubbard has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four appearances.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Hubbard finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -7.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Hubbard has finished below par four times, while also posting one bogey-free round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Mark Hubbard
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hubbard finished in the 10th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- He averaged 4.13 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Wells Fargo Championship, which landed him in the 37th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the four par-5 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Hubbard was better than 61% of the golfers (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Hubbard did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the tournament average was 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Hubbard recorded three bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.2).
- Hubbard’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship were less than the field average (6.0).