Mark Hubbard made the cut in his last event at Port Royal Golf Course, the 2021 Butterfield Bermuda Championship (placing 22nd), and he has +2200 odds to win at this course in the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hubbard before he takes to the course in , .
Mark Hubbard Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Mark Hubbard to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +2200
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Mark Hubbard
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||66||71-71-69-71 (+2)||17||$20,240|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||28||69-66-70-66 (-13)||11||$51,350|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||5||67-69-65-74 (-13)||4||$280,944|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||21||70-70-67-73 (-8)||8||$87,200|
Recent Form Insights: Mark Hubbard
- Hubbard will look to make the cut for the fifth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four tournaments, Hubbard has finished in the top five once.
- In his past four appearances, Hubbard has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average three times.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -8.
- Hubbard has headed to the clubhouse better than par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey three times and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score three times and a top-10 score on four occasions in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Mark Hubbard
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hubbard was somewhat average over the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, averaging 2.95 strokes to finish in the 36th percentile of the field.
- His 4.13-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP ranked in the 22nd percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- Hubbard was better than only 13% of the field at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP on par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Hubbard shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP (the other competitors averaged 3.7).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Hubbard had one bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 2.1).
- Hubbard recorded fewer birdies or better (three) than the tournament average of 5.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP.