Mark Hubbard heads into the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind with +20500 odds. He made the cut and finished 61st in his most recent event, the Wyndham Championship. Before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hubbard in this event.
Mark Hubbard Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Mark Hubbard to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +20500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Mark Hubbard
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||61||70-69-70-67 (-4)||16||$15,841|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||68-74 (-2)||—||$-|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||4||65-66-72-66 (-15)||4||$181,300|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||3||65-67-69-65 (-22)||3||$255,300|
Recent Form Insights: Mark Hubbard
- Hubbard has finished in the top five in two of his past four events.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Hubbard has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four tournaments. In that span, he finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of -14 in his past four tournaments.
- Hubbard has finshed better than par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day twice while finishing with a top-five score on four occasions and a top-10 score in five of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Mark Hubbard
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hubbard finished in the 21st percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- His 3.98-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship ranked in the 64th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4 strokes on par 4s).
- Hubbard shot better than 50% of the golfers at the Wyndham Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.39 strokes.
- Hubbard carded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other participants averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Hubbard carded five bogeys or worse (the field averaged 1.8).
- Hubbard’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were less than the field average (6.9).