Mark Hubbard enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +7000 odds. He missed the cut in his last outing, the Corales Puntacana Championship. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hubbard before he takes to the course in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Mark Hubbard
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||72-72 (E)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||38||73-69-73-67 (-6)||14||$17,575|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||15||70-64-75-70 (-1)||9||$146,000|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||33||72-70-65-73 (-7)||12||$43,548|
Recent Form Insights: Mark Hubbard
- Hubbard has finished in the top 20 once in his past four appearances.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, Hubbard carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Hubbard has finished below par five times, while also recording one par-or-better round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score in three of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Mark Hubbard
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hubbard was in the 62nd percentile on par 3s at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.10-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship placed him in the 34th percentile of the competitors.
- Hubbard was better than only 21% of the competitors at the Corales Puntacana Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.59.
- Hubbard recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.4).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Hubbard had fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 2.3.
- Hubbard’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship were less than the tournament average (5.0).