Mark Hubbard enters the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club with +15000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent appearance at this tournament in 2022. Before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hubbard in this event.
Mark Hubbard Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Mark Hubbard to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii +15000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Mark Hubbard
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||MC||75-74 (+9)||—||$-|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||67-72 (-3)||—||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||70-67 (-5)||—||$-|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||66||71-71-69-71 (+2)||17||$20,240|
Recent Form Insights: Mark Hubbard
- Hubbard has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 66th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Hubbard has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished with a score of +2 in his only recent appearance.
- Hubbard has finished below par four times and posted two better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Mark Hubbard
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hubbard finished in the 39th percentile on the 10 par-3 holes at the Cadence Bank Houston Open, averaging 3.1 strokes.
- He averaged 4.4 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Cadence Bank Houston Open, which landed him in the second percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the six par-5 holes at the Cadence Bank Houston Open, Hubbard was better than just 10% of the golfers (averaging 5 strokes per hole).
- Hubbard carded a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the Cadence Bank Houston Open (the other competitors averaged two).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Cadence Bank Houston Open, Hubbard recorded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of three).
- Hubbard did not record a birdie or better on any of the 20 par-4 holes at the Cadence Bank Houston Open. The field average was 4.3.