Mark Hubbard heads into the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +29000 odds. He will look to better his 13th-place finish at this tournament in 2021. Before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hubbard in this event.
Mark Hubbard to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +29000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Mark Hubbard
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||44||67-73-72-66 (-2)||17||$30,015|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||52||71-70-72-71 (+4)||13||$20,009|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||32||70-65-69-68 (-16)||10||$50,808|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-74 (+5)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Mark Hubbard
- Hubbard will seek to qualify for the weekend for the fourth straight event.
- In his past four events, Hubbard has an average finish of 43rd.
- Hubbard finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -5.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Hubbard has finished below par six times, while also posting one bogey-free round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Mark Hubbard
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hubbard was somewhat average over the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging par to finish in the 58th percentile of the field.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open placed him in the 66th percentile of the competitors.
- Hubbard shot better than 63% of the golfers at the RBC Canadian Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.58 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.63 strokes.
- Hubbard shot the same on par-3s as the field average his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Hubbard carded two bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.6).
- Hubbard carded more birdies or better (eight) than the tournament average of 4.4 on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open.