Mark Hubbard heads into the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm with +13000 odds. He missed the cut in his last appearance at this tournament in 2021. Before Hubbard tees off in Potomac, Maryland, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Mark Hubbard
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||51||68-71-71-69 (-5)||12||$17,356|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||72-72 (E)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||38||73-69-73-67 (-6)||14||$17,575|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||15||70-64-75-70 (-1)||9||$146,000|
Recent Form Insights: Mark Hubbard
- Hubbard has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four events.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Hubbard carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4 in his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Hubbard has finished under par five times, while also registering one bogey-free round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has shot the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Mark Hubbard
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hubbard was in the 76th percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging 2.90 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- His 4.14-stroke average on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open ranked in the 32nd percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- Hubbard was better than 64% of the field at the Mexico Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Hubbard carded a birdie or better on four of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, outperforming the field average of 1.9.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Hubbard carded one bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 2.4).
- Hubbard’s five birdies or better on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were more than the field average of 4.9.