Mark Hubbard is in 59th position, with a score of +2, following the second round of the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP at Accordia Golf Narashino CC.
Mark Hubbard Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Mark Hubbard to win the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Mark Hubbard
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||28||69-66-70-66 (-13)||11||$51,350|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||5||67-69-65-74 (-13)||4||$280,944|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||21||70-70-67-73 (-8)||8||$87,200|
Recent Form Insights: Mark Hubbard
- Hubbard has qualified for the weekend in four straight events.
- Hubbard has finished in the top five in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, Hubbard has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -8 those four times he made the cut.
- Hubbard has finshed under par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey three times and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score in three of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Mark Hubbard
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hubbard was in the 72nd percentile on par 3s at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.89-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open placed him in the 63rd percentile of the competitors.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Hubbard was better than 66% of the field (averaging 4.42 strokes per hole).
- Hubbard shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the other golfers averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Hubbard recorded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 1.9).
- Hubbard’s 12 birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were more than the field average of 7.8.