Martin Kaymer heads into the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +46500 odds after missing the cut in his last appearance at this event in 2021. Before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Kaymer in this event.
Recent Tournaments: Martin Kaymer
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||78-70 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||48||69-66-74-71 (-4)||13||$19,439|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||78-67 (+5)||—||$0|
|July 15-18||The Open Championship||MC||74-68 (+2)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Martin Kaymer
- Kaymer finished 48th in his only finish over his last four events.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four appearances.
- Kaymer has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, he finished -4 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Kaymer has finshed better than par five times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Martin Kaymer
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kaymer shot poorly over the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the 13th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship ranked in the 24th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes on par 4s).
- Kaymer shot better than only 9% of the field at the Corales Puntacana Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.59.
- Kaymer did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the field averaged 1.4).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Kaymer recorded two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.3).
- Kaymer’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship were less than the field average (5.0).