Martin Laird heads into the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities with +3700 odds to win after a third-place showing in the Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood) on July 14-17 in his last action. Before he tees off in Blaine, Minnesota, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Laird in this event.
Martin Laird to win the 2022 3M Open +3700
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Martin Laird
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||3||67-69-65-69 (-14)||5||$255,300|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||30||69-68-70-67 (-10)||11||$39,082|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||13||63-69-66-72 (-10)||9||$159,775|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||74-69 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Martin Laird
- Laird has qualified for the weekend three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his past four tournaments, Laird has finished in the top five once.
- In his past four events, Laird has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score three times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -11 in his past four tournaments.
- Laird has headed to the clubhouse under par 12 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in three of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Martin Laird
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Laird was in the 64th percentile on par 3s at the Barracuda Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 90th percentile on par 4s at the Barracuda Championship, averaging 3.89 strokes on the 44 par-4 holes.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Laird shot better than 96% of the competitors (averaging 4.17 strokes per hole).
- Laird recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.3.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Laird carded more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (2.5).
- Laird’s 11 birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship were more than the field average of 6.0.