Martin Laird enters the 2022 Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood) with +3050 odds after making the cut in his most recent outing, the John Deere Classic, finishing 30th. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Laird before he tees off in Truckee, California.
Martin Laird to win the 2022 Barracuda Championship +3050
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Martin Laird
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||30||69-68-70-67 (-10)||11||$39,082|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||13||63-69-66-72 (-10)||9||$159,775|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||74-69 (+3)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||37||72-73-71-74 (+2)||15||$51,000|
Recent Form Insights: Martin Laird
- Laird has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four tournaments.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Laird finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -6 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Laird has finished under par nine times, while also recording two par-or-better rounds and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores twice in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Martin Laird
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Laird shot poorly over the 16 par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, averaging 3.19 strokes to finish in the 20th percentile of the field.
- His 3.82-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the John Deere Classic placed him well, in the 88th percentile of the field.
- Laird was better than 57% of the golfers at the John Deere Classic on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.58 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.59.
- Laird carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, outperforming the field average of 1.9.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, Laird recorded more bogeys or worse (four) than the field average (two).
- Laird’s 11 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the John Deere Classic were more than the tournament average (6.9).