Martin Laird (+25000) enters the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club after making the cut in his most recent event, the Valero Texas Open, finishing 29th. Before Laird tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Martin Laird
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||29||70-73-69-70 (-6)||7||$55,112|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||73-69 (E)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-78 (+6)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||52||72-69-75-80 (+8)||13||$28,170|
Recent Form Insights: Martin Laird
- In his past four tournaments, Laird has an average finish of 41st.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, Laird carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was +1.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Laird has finished under par five times, while also carding one bogey-free round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Martin Laird
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Laird was in the 71st percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.95 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Valero Texas Open, which was strong enough to land him in the 81st percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes).
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Laird shot better than 34% of the competitors (averaging 4.81 strokes per hole).
- Laird recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Laird carded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 1.9.
- Laird carded fewer birdies or better (five) than the tournament average of 5.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.