Martin Laird enters the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC with +37000 odds after missing the cut at the AT&T Byron Nelson, his most recent event. Below we help you make your best bets on Laird before he tees off in Dublin, Ohio by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Recent Tournaments: Martin Laird
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||74-70 (E)||—||$0|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||61||70-69-76-76 (+11)||19||$20,070|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||29||70-73-69-70 (-6)||7||$55,112|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||73-69 (E)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Martin Laird
- Laird has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 45th.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Laird finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was +3.
- Laird has finshed below par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Martin Laird
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Laird finished in the first percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- He averaged 3.90 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the AT&T Byron Nelson, which placed him in the 54th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Laird shot better than just 5% of the competitors at the AT&T Byron Nelson on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45.
- Laird carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.7.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Laird had three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.8).
- Laird’s three birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were less than the field average of 6.6.