Martin Laird (+29000) enters the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands after making the cut in his last event here, the 2019 Travelers Championship, finishing 21st. Before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Laird in this event.
Martin Laird to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +29000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Martin Laird
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||74-69 (+3)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||37||72-73-71-74 (+2)||15||$51,000|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||74-70 (E)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||61||70-69-76-76 (+11)||19||$20,070|
Recent Form Insights: Martin Laird
- In his past four tournaments, Laird has an average finish of 49th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Laird did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of 7 those two times he made the cut.
- Laird has finished below par four times and recorded six better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Martin Laird
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Laird was in the 17th percentile on par 3s at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 3.20 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- His 4.20-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open ranked in the 35th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.08 strokes on par 4s).
- Laird shot better than 70% of the field at the RBC Canadian Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.63 strokes.
- Laird carded a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open (the other participants averaged 2.0).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Laird carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (2.6).
- Laird’s two birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open were less than the tournament average of 4.4.