Martin Laird is in 29th position, with a score of -1, after the second round of the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm.
Recent Tournaments: Martin Laird
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||29||70-73-69-70 (-6)||7||$55,112|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||73-69 (E)||—||$-|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-78 (+6)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Martin Laird
- In his past four tournaments, Laird has an average finish of 29th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four appearances.
- Laird finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Laird has finished under par five times, while also posting one bogey-free round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Martin Laird
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Laird shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 71st percentile of the field.
- He shot well to finish in the 81st percentile on par 4s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.95 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Laird shot better than 34% of the field (averaging 4.81 strokes per hole).
- Laird fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Laird had one bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- Laird’s five birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the field average of 5.1.