Martin Laird is in 54th position, with a score of +1, heading into the weekend of the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP at Accordia Golf Narashino CC.
Martin Laird Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Martin Laird to win the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Martin Laird
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||37||66-69-68-69 (-12)||12||$36,457|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||69-77 (+2)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||71-73 (E)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Martin Laird
- Laird has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 46th.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Laird has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has finished with an average score of -6 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Laird has finushed under par seven times, while also registering five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Martin Laird
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Laird was in the 83rd percentile on par 3s at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 2.88 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.89 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the Shriners Children’s Open, which placed him in the 63rd percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Laird was better than 36% of the golfers (averaging 4.58 strokes per hole).
- Laird recorded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Laird carded more bogeys or worse (two) than the field average (1.9).
- Laird had more birdies or better (10) than the field average of 7.8 on the 44 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open.