The 2022 AT&T Byron Nelson is underway, and ahead of the third round Martin Trainer is in 61st position with a score of -5.
Recent Tournaments: Martin Trainer
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||76 (+6)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||11||72-65-71-64 (-12)||5||$177,025|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||74-77 (+9)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Martin Trainer
- Trainer has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Trainer finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -9 in his past four events.
- Trainer has finished below par four times and carded three better-than-average rounds over his last nine played.
- He has shot the best score of the day in one of his last nine rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Martin Trainer
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Trainer shot well on the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 1.75 strokes to finish in the 98th percentile of competitors.
- He finished in the 98th percentile on par 4s at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 2.08 strokes on the 24 par-4 holes.
- On the four par-5 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Trainer was better than 98% of the field (averaging 3.00 strokes per hole).
- Trainer recorded a birdie or better on four of the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the field averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Trainer carded two bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.2).
- Trainer had more birdies or better (15) than the field average of 6.0 on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship.