Martin Trainer has +40000 odds at the 2022 Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood). He missed the cut in his last event here, the 2021 Barracuda Championship. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Trainer before he takes to the course in Truckee, California.
Martin Trainer to win the 2022 Barracuda Championship +40000
Bet $5 Get $150 Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Martin Trainer
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||MC||73-67 (-4)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||63||67-70-75-70 (-2)||19||$15,407|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||76-72 (+8)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||73-72 (+5)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Martin Trainer
- Trainer has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 63rd.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four tournaments.
- Trainer has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -2 in his only recent appearance.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Trainer has finished under par four times, while also carding two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Martin Trainer
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Trainer was in the 17th percentile on par 3s at the Barbasol Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 3.95-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship ranked in the 54th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.93 strokes on par 4s).
- Trainer shot better than 38% of the field at the Barbasol Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45.
- Trainer recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Trainer recorded more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (1.7).
- Trainer’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship were less than the tournament average (6.2).