Martin Trainer (+40000) readies for the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course after missing the cut in his last event here, the 2021 Butterfield Bermuda Championship. Before Trainer tees off in , , let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Martin Trainer Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Martin Trainer to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +40000
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Martin Trainer
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||73-73 (+2)||—||$-|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||68||67-67-72-71 (-3)||17||$15,111|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||71-77 (+4)||—||$-|
|July 21-24||3M Open||MC||73-71 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Martin Trainer
- Trainer finished 68th in his only finish over his last four tournaments.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Trainer has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, he finished -3 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Trainer has finished below par three times and carded three better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Martin Trainer
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Trainer shot below average on the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 3.5 strokes to finish in the second percentile of the field.
- He averaged 3.9 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Sanderson Farms Championship, which was good enough to land him in the 77th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes).
- Trainer was better than only 9% of the field at the Sanderson Farms Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.71 strokes.
- Trainer failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Trainer recorded three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.1).
- Trainer’s six birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship were less than the tournament average of 6.1.