Martin Trainer heads into the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club with +87857 odds after making the cut and finishing 76th in his most recent event, the AT&T Byron Nelson. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Trainer before he tees off in Fort Worth, Texas.
Recent Tournaments: Martin Trainer
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||76||69-70-70-71 (-8)||18||$17,381|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||76 (+6)||—||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||11||72-65-71-64 (-12)||5||$177,025|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||74-77 (+9)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Martin Trainer
- Trainer has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four appearances.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Trainer has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score once.
- He has carded an average score of -10 in his past four events.
- Trainer has finished below par six times and carded three better-than-average rounds over his last 11 played.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice of his last 11 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Martin Trainer
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Trainer was in the 10th percentile on par 3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.19 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.08 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the AT&T Byron Nelson, which placed him in the 17th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Trainer shot better than 94% of the competitors at the AT&T Byron Nelson on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.13 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45.
- Trainer recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Trainer recorded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (1.8).
- Trainer’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were less than the field average (6.6).