Martin Trainer enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +40000 odds after missing the cut at the RBC Heritage, his most recent outing. Below we help you make your best bets on Trainer before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Last 4 Tournaments: Martin Trainer
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||74-77 (+9)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-71 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||7||69-70-67-69 (-13)||4||$112,388|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||72-75 (+5)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Martin Trainer
- In his past four events, Trainer has finished in the top 10 once.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four tournaments.
- Trainer finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- In his past four tournaments, he finished -13 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Trainer has finished under par five times, while also posting two bogey-free rounds and three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 10 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Martin Trainer
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Trainer finished in the 27th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- He averaged 4.18 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the RBC Heritage, which placed him in the 11th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Trainer shot better than only 0% of the golfers at the RBC Heritage on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 5.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Trainer recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.3.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Trainer had more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.6).
- Trainer had fewer birdies or better (one) than the field average of 5.8 on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage.