Martin Trainer missed the cut in his last event at Harbour Town Golf Links, the 2021 RBC Heritage, and he has +50000 odds to win here in the 2022 RBC Heritage. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Trainer before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Martin Trainer
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-71 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||7||69-70-67-69 (-13)||4||$112,388|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||72-75 (+5)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||75-73 (+4)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Martin Trainer
- Trainer has finished in the top 10 once in his past four tournaments.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut once.
- Trainer finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He finished with a score of -13 in his only recent appearance.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Trainer has finished below par five times, while also registering two bogey-free rounds and three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 10 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Martin Trainer
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Trainer finished in the first percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- He averaged 4.1 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Valero Texas Open, which placed him in the 36th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Trainer was better than 80% of the field (averaging 4.5 strokes per hole).
- Trainer did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Trainer carded three bogeys or worse (the field averaged 1.9).
- Trainer’s four birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the field average of 5.1.