Martin Trainer enters the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) with +100000 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 55th in his last time at this tournament in 2022. Before Trainer tees off in La Quinta, California, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Martin Trainer Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Martin Trainer to win the 2023 The American Express +100000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Martin Trainer
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||54||70-67-67-72 (-6)||13||$18,630|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||66-72 (-4)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||73-73 (+2)||—||$-|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||68||67-67-72-71 (-3)||17||$15,111|
Recent Form Insights: Martin Trainer
- In his past four events, Trainer has an average finish of 61st.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four appearances.
- Trainer has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -5 across his past four events.
- Trainer has finished below par six times and carded six better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Martin Trainer
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Trainer was in the 14th percentile on par 3s at The RSM Classic, averaging 3.19 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.96-stroke average on the 46 par-4 holes at The RSM Classic ranked in the 56th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes on par 4s).
- On the 10 par-5 holes at The RSM Classic, Trainer was better than 88% of the competitors (averaging 4.30 strokes per hole).
- Trainer failed to record a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at The RSM Classic (the other participants averaged 1.8).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, Trainer had three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.5).
- Trainer recorded more birdies or better (15) than the field average of 6.3 on the 46 par-4 holes at The RSM Classic.