Martin Trainer heads into the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +57500 odds. He missed the cut in his last appearance at this tournament in 2021. Below we help you make your best bets on Trainer before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Martin Trainer to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +57500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Martin Trainer
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||73-72 (+5)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||52||68-70-74-72 (+4)||13||$20,009|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||76||69-70-70-71 (-8)||18||$17,381|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||76 (+6)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Martin Trainer
- Trainer has an average finishing position of 64th in his past four appearances.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Trainer has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -2.
- Over his last 11 rounds, Trainer has ended the day under par five times, while also posting three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 11 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Martin Trainer
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Trainer was in the seventh percentile on par 3s at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 3.30 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.25 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the RBC Canadian Open, which placed him in the 24th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the six par-5 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Trainer shot better than 70% of the competitors (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- Trainer fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open (the other participants averaged 2.0).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Trainer recorded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.6).
- Trainer carded fewer birdies or better (one) than the field average of 4.4 on the 20 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open.