Martin Trainer, who took 11th in the Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta from April 28 – May 1 in his last action, heads into the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm with +40000 odds. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Trainer before he takes to the course in Potomac, Maryland.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Martin Trainer
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||11||72-65-71-64 (-12)||5||$177,025|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||74-77 (+9)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-71 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||7||69-70-67-69 (-13)||4||$112,388|
Recent Form Insights: Martin Trainer
- In his past four events, Trainer has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Trainer finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments, including two finishes within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -13 in his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Trainer has finished under par seven times, while also carding two bogey-free rounds and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score on three occasions and a top-10 score in four of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Martin Trainer
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Trainer shot well on the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 2.80 strokes to finish in the 94th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.03 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 36) at the Mexico Open, which landed him in the 52nd percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Mexico Open, Trainer was better than 80% of the golfers (averaging 4.44 strokes per hole).
- Trainer carded a birdie or better on five of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, outperforming the field average of 1.9.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Trainer had one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 2.4).
- Trainer’s 10 birdies or better on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were more than the tournament average of 4.9.