Matt Every heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +50000 odds. He made the cut and finished 70th in his most recent event, the Puerto Rico Open. Before Every tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Matt Every
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||70||71-70-74-79 (+6)||26||$7,659|
|October 28-31||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||76-38 (+3)||—||$0|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||MC||73-77 (+10)||—||$0|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||MC||71-71 (E)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Matt Every
- In his past four tournaments, Every finished outside the top 20.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut once.
- Every has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, he finished 6 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Every has finished below par three times and carded three better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matt Every
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Every was rather average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open, averaging par to finish in the 55th percentile of the field.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Puerto Rico Open ranked in the 47th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Puerto Rico Open, Every was better than just 4% of the competitors (averaging 5.19 strokes per hole).
- Every recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open (the other competitors averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open, Every carded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 2.0.
- Every’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Puerto Rico Open were more than the tournament average (4.8).