Matt Jones heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +5500 odds to win after a second-place showing in the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) on March 31 – April 3 in his last tournament action. Before Jones tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Matt Jones
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||2||68-75-68-66 (-11)||2||$765,400|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||79-70 (+5)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||52||70-75-76-75 (+8)||13||$28,170|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||73-74 (+7)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Matt Jones
- Jones has finished in the top five in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Jones finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -2 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Jones has ended the day below par five times, while also registering six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice and a top-10 score in four of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matt Jones
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Jones was in the 25th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.85-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him strongly, in the 96th percentile of the competitors.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Jones shot better than 75% of the field (averaging 4.56 strokes per hole).
- Jones fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Jones recorded more bogeys or worse (four) than the field average (1.9).
- Jones’ 10 birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the field average of 5.1.