Matt Jones comes into the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC with +19000 odds after a 12th-place finish in the Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club on May 26-29 in his most recent outing. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Jones before he takes to the course in Dublin, Ohio.
Recent Tournaments: Matt Jones
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||12||70-66-71-69 (-4)||273||$178,500|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||73-77 (+10)||—||$0|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||73-72 (+5)||—||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||59||71-69-70-70 (-4)||13||$16,498|
Recent Form Insights: Matt Jones
- Jones has finished in the top 20 once in his past four tournaments.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Jones has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -4 in his past four appearances.
- Jones has finished below par five times and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has recorded a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matt Jones
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Jones shot poorly on the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the 25th percentile of competitors.
- He shot well to finish in the 92nd percentile on par 4s at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.92 strokes on the 48 par-4 holes.
- Jones shot better than 69% of the competitors at the Charles Schwab Challenge on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.70.
- Jones recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the other participants averaged 1.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Jones carded four bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.8).
- Jones’ 11 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge were more than the field average (6.0).