Matt Jones enters the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm with +15000 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 37th in his most recent time at this event in 2021. Below we help you make your best bets on Jones before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Matt Jones
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||59||71-69-70-70 (-4)||13||$16,498|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||2||68-75-68-66 (-11)||2||$765,400|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||79-70 (+5)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||52||70-75-76-75 (+8)||13||$28,170|
Recent Form Insights: Matt Jones
- Jones has finished in the top five in one of his past four events.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Jones has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four appearances. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score once.
- He has an average score of -2 across his past four events.
- Jones has finished below par eight times and carded eight better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matt Jones
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Jones shot below average over the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.10 strokes to finish in the 32nd percentile of the field.
- He shot well to finish in the 78th percentile on par 4s at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.94 strokes on the 36 par-4 holes.
- Jones shot better than only 20% of the golfers at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Jones shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the tournament average was 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Jones recorded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (2.4).
- Jones’ nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were more than the field average (4.9).