Matt Kuchar (+23500) enters the 2022 BMW Championship at Wilmington Country Club after missing the cut at the FedEx St. Jude Championship in his last outing Before he tees off in Wilmington, Delaware, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Kuchar in this event.
Matt Kuchar Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Matt Kuchar to win the 2022 BMW Championship +23500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Matt Kuchar
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||71-71 (+2)||—||$-|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||69-74 (-1)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||47||73-68-69-74 (+4)||11||$27,711|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||45||70-75-72-74 (+3)||16||$37,800|
Recent Form Insights: Matt Kuchar
- Kuchar has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 46th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Kuchar did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of 4 those two times he made the cut.
- Kuchar has finished below par four times and carded six better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matt Kuchar
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kuchar shot below average on the eight par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging par to finish in the 30th percentile of the field.
- His 4.21-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship ranked in the seventh percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.99 strokes on par 4s).
- Kuchar was better than 77% of the field at the FedEx St. Jude Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.53.
- Kuchar shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship (the other participants averaged 2.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Kuchar recorded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 2.2).
- Kuchar’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship were less than the tournament average (7.1).