Matt Kuchar put together a second-place finish in his last action in the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) on March 31 – April 3, and comes into the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +13000 odds to win. Before Kuchar tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With BetMGM!
Last 4 Tournaments: Matt Kuchar
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||2||67-69-72-69 (-11)||2||$765,400|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||16||67-72-66-69 (-10)||7||$118,950|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-73 (+3)||—||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||67||69-73-71-71 (E)||19||$24,960|
Recent Form Insights: Matt Kuchar
- Kuchar has finished in the top five in one of his past four events.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four appearances.
- Kuchar finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -7 in his past four appearances.
- Kuchar has headed to the clubhouse better than par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matt Kuchar
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kuchar was in the 71st percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.9-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him well, in the 92nd percentile of the field.
- Kuchar shot better than 64% of the competitors at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Kuchar recorded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Kuchar recorded three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.9).
- Kuchar’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the tournament average (5.1).