Matt Kuchar, who took 12th in the AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch from May 12-15 in his last outing, enters play in the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +14500 odds. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Kuchar before he takes to the course in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Matt Kuchar
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||12||67-68-69-64 (-20)||6||$193,375|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||49||67-73-73-74 (+7)||15||$23,490|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||3||68-69-67-68 (-12)||268||$330,857|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||2||67-69-72-69 (-11)||2||$765,400|
Recent Form Insights: Matt Kuchar
- Kuchar will try to extend his streak of made cuts to six by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Kuchar has finished in the top five in two of his past four tournaments.
- Kuchar has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four tournaments. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of -9 in his past four events.
- Kuchar has headed to the clubhouse below par 12 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 12 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on four occasions in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matt Kuchar
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kuchar was in the 91st percentile on par 3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 2.81 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 85th percentile on par 4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.80 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Kuchar was better than 51% of the field at the AT&T Byron Nelson on par-5 holes, averaging 4.44 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45 strokes.
- Kuchar recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the field averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Kuchar did not record a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 1.8).
- Kuchar recorded more birdies or better (11) than the field average of 6.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson.