Matt Kuchar, who won the 2014 RBC Heritage, will look for another victory this year at Harbour Town Golf Links. He has the 26th-best odds to win at +6500. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Kuchar before he takes to the course in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Matt Kuchar
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||2||67-69-72-69 (-11)||2||$765,400|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||16||67-72-66-69 (-10)||7||$118,950|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-73 (+3)||—||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||67||69-73-71-71 (E)||19||$24,960|
Recent Form Insights: Matt Kuchar
- Kuchar has finished in the top five once in his past four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four tournaments.
- Kuchar has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four events. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -7 those three times he made the cut.
- Kuchar has finshed below par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score in two of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matt Kuchar
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kuchar was in the 71st percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 92nd percentile on par 4s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.9 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Kuchar was better than 64% of the field at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Kuchar shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the field averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Kuchar had three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.9).
- Kuchar had more birdies or better (nine) than the tournament average of 5.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.