Matt Kuchar enters the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club with +6357 odds after making the cut and finishing 47th in his most recent event, the Genesis Scottish Open. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Kuchar before he takes to the course in Detroit, Michigan.
Matt Kuchar Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Matt Kuchar to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic +6357
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Matt Kuchar
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||47||73-68-69-74 (+4)||11||$27,711|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||45||70-75-72-74 (+3)||16||$37,800|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||34||67-71-73-73 (+4)||9||$61,607|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||12||67-68-69-64 (-20)||6||$193,375|
Recent Form Insights: Matt Kuchar
- Kuchar has made the cut eight times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Kuchar has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four tournaments.
- Kuchar finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -2 in his past four appearances.
- Kuchar has headed to the clubhouse under par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in three of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matt Kuchar
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kuchar was in the 34th percentile on par 3s at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 3.20 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.05 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Genesis Scottish Open, which was strong enough to land him in the 78th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.13 strokes).
- Kuchar shot better than only 30% of the golfers at the Genesis Scottish Open on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75.
- Kuchar carded a birdie or better on two of the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open (the other participants averaged 1.4).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Kuchar carded four bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 3.5).
- Kuchar’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open were more than the tournament average (3.8).