Matt Kuchar heads into the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club with +10000 odds after a 12th-place performance in the Fortinet Championship at Silverado CC (North) on September 15-18 in his most recent action. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Kuchar before he tees off in Ridgeland, South Carolina.
Matt Kuchar Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Matt Kuchar to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Matt Kuchar
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||12||68-68-70-73 (-9)||7||$140,667|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||35||69-71-70-72 (-2)||12||$67,750|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||71-71 (+2)||—||$-|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||69-74 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Matt Kuchar
- Kuchar has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four tournaments.
- Kuchar finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- In his past four events, his average score was -6.
- Kuchar has finished below par six times and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matt Kuchar
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kuchar was rather average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 44th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 3.88 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Fortinet Championship, which was strong enough to land him in the 91st percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.01 strokes).
- Kuchar was better than 58% of the field at the Fortinet Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.68 strokes.
- Kuchar failed to card a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship (the other participants averaged 1.0).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, Kuchar had two bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.2).
- Kuchar recorded more birdies or better (eight) than the tournament average of 5.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Fortinet Championship.