Matt Kuchar, who won the 2013 the Memorial Tournament, will look for another win this year at Muirfield Village GC. He has the 30th-best odds to win at +7500. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Kuchar before he tees off in Dublin, Ohio.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Matt Kuchar
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||34||67-71-73-73 (+4)||273||$61,607|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||12||67-68-69-64 (-20)||6||$193,375|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||49||67-73-73-74 (+7)||15||$23,490|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||3||68-69-67-68 (-12)||268||$330,857|
Recent Form Insights: Matt Kuchar
- Kuchar has qualified for the weekend in six straight events.
- In his past four tournaments, Kuchar has finished in the top five once.
- Kuchar finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5 in his past four tournaments.
- Kuchar has headed to the clubhouse better than par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score in two of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matt Kuchar
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kuchar shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 79th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.10-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship placed him well, in the 69th percentile of the competitors.
- Kuchar was better than 52% of the golfers at the PGA Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.84.
- Kuchar carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, outperforming the field average of 0.9.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Kuchar recorded two bogeys or worse (the field averaged 3.3).
- Kuchar’s 10 birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were more than the tournament average of 4.6.