Matt Kuchar is in 50th position, with a score of E, following the second round of the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Matt Kuchar
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||3||68-69-67-68 (-12)||268||$330,857|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||2||67-69-72-69 (-11)||2||$765,400|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||16||67-72-66-69 (-10)||7||$118,950|
Recent Form Insights: Matt Kuchar
- Kuchar will try to extend his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- In his past four events, Kuchar has finished in the top five twice.
- Kuchar finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -8 across his past four events.
- Kuchar has finshed better than par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score in two of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matt Kuchar
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kuchar was in the 50th percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.80-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him well, in the 98th percentile of the competitors.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Kuchar was better than 60% of the competitors (averaging 4.58 strokes per hole).
- Kuchar fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other competitors averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Kuchar recorded three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.6).
- Kuchar’s 12 birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were more than the field average of 5.8.