Matt Wallace enters the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities with +13500 odds after missing the cut in his most recent event, the Genesis Scottish Open. Before Wallace tees off in Blaine, Minnesota, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Matt Wallace to win the 2022 3M Open +13500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Matt Wallace
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||75-73 (+8)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||72-69 (-1)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||46||67-71-72-66 (-4)||15||$23,679|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||35||70-66-70-71 (-3)||16||$39,730|
Recent Form Insights: Matt Wallace
- In his past four appearances, Wallace has an average finish of 41st.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four events.
- Wallace did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Wallace has finushed below par four times, while also posting five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in two of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matt Wallace
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wallace shot poorly on the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 3.60 strokes to finish in the first percentile of competitors.
- His 4.20-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open placed him in the 36th percentile of the competitors.
- On the six par-5 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Wallace shot better than 62% of the golfers (averaging 4.67 strokes per hole).
- Wallace failed to record a birdie on any of the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open (the field averaged 1.4).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Wallace recorded more bogeys or worse (six) than the tournament average (3.5).
- Wallace recorded fewer birdies or better (one) than the tournament average of 3.8 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open.