Matt Wallace heads into the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +15000 odds after making the cut and finishing 34th in his last appearance at this event in 2021. Before Wallace tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With BetMGM!
Last 4 Tournaments: Matt Wallace
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||78-75 (+9)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||69-71 (-2)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76-76 (+8)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||76-79 (+11)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Matt Wallace
- He has not made the cut recently, missing the weekend in his past four tournaments.
- Wallace has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- Over his last eight rounds, Wallace has finushed under par once, while also carding one round with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matt Wallace
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wallace was in the 0 percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.5 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.35 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Valero Texas Open, which placed him in the fourth percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Wallace was better than 39% of the competitors at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Wallace did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Wallace recorded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (1.9).
- Wallace’s one birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the tournament average (5.1).