Matt Wallace enters the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club with +14000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent event, the AT&T Byron Nelson. Before he tees off in Toronto, Canada, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Wallace in this event.
Recent Tournaments: Matt Wallace
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||73-73 (+2)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||67-76 (+3)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||67||70-66-75-73 (E)||17||$15,111|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||78-75 (+9)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Matt Wallace
- Wallace finished 67th in his only finish over his last four appearances.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four appearances.
- Wallace has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He finished with a score of even par in his only recent appearance.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Wallace has finished below par three times, while also carding three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matt Wallace
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wallace shot below average over the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the third percentile of competitors.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson placed him poorly, in the sixth percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Wallace shot better than only 25% of the field (averaging 4.63 strokes per hole).
- Wallace failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Wallace recorded more bogeys or worse (two) than the field average (1.8).
- Wallace had fewer birdies or better (two) than the field average of 6.6 on the 20 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson.