Matt Wallace missed the cut in his most recent appearance at the Travelers Championship, and he has +22000 odds as he tries for a better finish in this year’s tournament at TPC River Highlands. Below we help you make your best bets on Wallace before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Matt Wallace to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +22000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Matt Wallace
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||35||70-66-70-71 (-3)||16||$39,730|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||73-73 (+2)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||67-76 (+3)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||67||70-66-75-73 (E)||17||$15,111|
Recent Form Insights: Matt Wallace
- In his past four appearances, Wallace has an average finish of 51st.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four appearances.
- Wallace did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score of -2 across his past four events.
- Wallace has finished below par four times and recorded five better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in two of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matt Wallace
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wallace shot well on the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 2.85 strokes to finish in the 88th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.10-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open ranked in the 59th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.08 strokes on par 4s).
- Wallace was better than 47% of the field at the RBC Canadian Open on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.63.
- Wallace recorded a birdie or better on six of the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, outperforming the field average of 2.0.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Wallace had three bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.6).
- Wallace had more birdies or better (six) than the tournament average of 4.4 on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open.