Matt Wallace has +40000 odds to win the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm as he looks to follow up his sixth-place performance here in 2021 with another top-10 finish. Below we help you make your best bets on Wallace before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Last 4 Tournaments: Matt Wallace
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||67||70-66-75-73 (E)||17||$15,111|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||78-75 (+9)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||69-71 (-2)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76-76 (+8)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Matt Wallace
- Wallace finished 67th in his only finish over his last four tournaments.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four events.
- Wallace has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished even relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Wallace has ended the day under par three times, while also registering three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matt Wallace
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wallace was in the 32nd percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.10 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- His 4.14-stroke average on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open ranked in the 32nd percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- Wallace was better than 59% of the field at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Wallace recorded a birdie or better on two of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, outperforming the field average of 1.9.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Wallace carded four bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.4).
- Wallace had more birdies or better (eight) than the tournament average of 4.9 on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.