Matt Wallace is in 59th position, with a score of +2, after the second round of the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP at Accordia Golf Narashino CC.
Matt Wallace Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Matt Wallace to win the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Matt Wallace
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||28||69-68-67-67 (-13)||11||$51,350|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||21||70-71-72-67 (-8)||8||$87,200|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||71-69 (E)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Matt Wallace
- Wallace has made the cut three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Wallace has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 36th.
- Wallace finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -6 in his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Wallace has finushed under par eight times, while also registering eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matt Wallace
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wallace finished in the sixth percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- He averaged 3.75 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the Shriners Children’s Open, which was strong enough to land him in the 91st percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.89 strokes).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Wallace was better than 74% of the competitors (averaging 4.33 strokes per hole).
- Wallace shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Wallace had more bogeys or worse (six) than the tournament average (1.9).
- Wallace’s 12 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were more than the tournament average (7.8).