Matthew Fitzpatrick played to an 18th-place finish in his last action in the World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play at Austin Country Club, and enters play in the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +5000 odds. Before Fitzpatrick tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Matthew Fitzpatrick
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||18||N/A||0||$133,875|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||5||67-68-67-68 (-14)||3||$301,275|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-74 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||9||73-71-70-73 (-1)||4||$339,000|
Recent Form Insights: Matthew Fitzpatrick
- Fitzpatrick has earned one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes in his past four appearances.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Fitzpatrick has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four tournaments. In that span, he finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of -8 in his past four tournaments.
- Fitzpatrick has finshed better than par six times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score in one of his last 10 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matthew Fitzpatrick
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|