Matthew Fitzpatrick played to a 10th-place finish in his last action in the RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club on June 9-12, and comes into the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline with +2357 odds to win. Before Fitzpatrick tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Matthew Fitzpatrick
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||10||64-70-70-67 (-9)||10||$219,675|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||74-73 (+3)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||5||68-69-67-73 (-3)||2||$530,417|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||2||68-68-71-67 (-6)||2||$681,000|
Recent Form Insights: Matthew Fitzpatrick
- In his past four events, Fitzpatrick has two top-five finishes and three top-10 finishes.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, Fitzpatrick has finished within three shots of the leader twice and with a score better than average three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -6 those three times he made the cut.
- Fitzpatrick has finshed under par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score three times and a top-10 score on five occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matthew Fitzpatrick
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Fitzpatrick shot well on the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 2.85 strokes to finish in the 88th percentile of competitors.
- He finished in the 69th percentile on par 4s at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 4.05 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Fitzpatrick was better than 87% of the competitors (averaging 4.33 strokes per hole).
- Fitzpatrick recorded a birdie or better on five of the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open (the other participants averaged 2.0).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Fitzpatrick recorded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.6).
- Fitzpatrick recorded more birdies or better (eight) than the tournament average of 4.4 on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open.