Matthew Fitzpatrick is in 10th position, with a score of -4, heading into the weekend of the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Matthew Fitzpatrick
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||70-75 (+3)||—||$-|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||14||71-73-76-70 (+2)||12||$225,333|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||5||67-68-67-68 (-14)||3||$301,275|
Recent Form Insights: Matthew Fitzpatrick
- Fitzpatrick has finished in the top 10 twice in his past four appearances, finishing as high as the top five in one of those outings.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four events.
- Fitzpatrick has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four tournaments. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has carded an average score of -5 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Fitzpatrick has finished under par nine times, while also posting one bogey-free round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score on five occasions in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matthew Fitzpatrick
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Fitzpatrick was in the eighth percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.50 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.00-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him in the 49th percentile of the competitors.
- On the six par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Fitzpatrick was better than just 18% of the competitors (averaging 4.83 strokes per hole).
- Fitzpatrick carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the field averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Fitzpatrick had three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.6).
- Fitzpatrick’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the field average (5.8).