Matthew NeSmith is in 61st position, with a score of -5, heading into the weekend of the 2022 AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch.
Recent Tournaments: Matthew NeSmith
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||31||67-72-75-68 (+2)||10||$55,013|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||70-68-69-68 (-9)||271||$140,667|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-73 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Matthew NeSmith
- NeSmith has qualified for the weekend three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- NeSmith has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four appearances.
- NeSmith finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -4 in his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, NeSmith has finished under par eight times, while also carding one bogey-free round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matthew NeSmith
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- NeSmith shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 78th percentile of the field.
- His 4.10-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship ranked in the 46th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes on par 4s).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, NeSmith shot better than 61% of the golfers (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- NeSmith shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the field averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, NeSmith had one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 2.2).
- NeSmith recorded the same amount of birdies or better (six) as the tournament average on par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship.