Matthew NeSmith heads into the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club with +11571 odds after making the cut and finishing 51st in his last outing, the AT&T Byron Nelson. Below we help you make your best bets on NeSmith before he tees off in Fort Worth, Texas by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Recent Tournaments: Matthew NeSmith
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||51||71-68-66-70 (-13)||13||$21,635|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||31||67-72-75-68 (+2)||10||$55,013|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||70-68-69-68 (-9)||271||$140,667|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-73 (+3)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Matthew NeSmith
- NeSmith has qualified for the weekend in three straight events.
- NeSmith has finished in the top 20 once in his past four events.
- NeSmith finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -7 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, NeSmith has finished below par 10 times, while also registering two par-or-better rounds and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matthew NeSmith
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- NeSmith was in the 13th percentile on par 3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.90-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson ranked in the 54th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.91 strokes on par 4s).
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, NeSmith shot better than 74% of the field (averaging 4.31 strokes per hole).
- NeSmith recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, outperforming the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, NeSmith recorded more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (1.8).
- NeSmith carded more birdies or better (eight) than the tournament average of 6.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson.