Matthew NeSmith has +13000 odds to win the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links. He made the cut in his last appeareance at this tournament in 2021, finishing 48th. Before NeSmith tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Matthew NeSmith
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-73 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||3||67-61-69-71 (-16)||1||$460,200|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||79-74 (+9)||—||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||25||72-70-70-69 (+1)||11||$62,800|
Recent Form Insights: Matthew NeSmith
- NeSmith has finished in the top five in one of his past four events.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- NeSmith has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four appearances. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has an average score of -8 across his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, NeSmith has finished below par four times, while also carding two bogey-free rounds and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matthew NeSmith
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- NeSmith shot poorly on the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.38 strokes to finish in the first percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.1 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Valero Texas Open, which placed him in the 36th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- NeSmith was better than 39% of the field at the Valero Texas Open on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67.
- NeSmith did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, NeSmith recorded more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (1.9).
- NeSmith recorded fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 5.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.